Women, all women, deserve to be heard. We live in an era where a part of the society has progressed so far ahead, that we have forgotten or we choose to forget, that there are still those who face injustice. There are still so many of us who do not speak, who do not have a platform. Meri Kahaani is a call to all the women in India to come out and share their tales, no matter how long or short, thrilling or mundane, soothing or disruptive, no matter the language.
We will no longer be portrayed as a homogeneous number in your demographic report. We are diverse. Our experiences are varied. We matter. Our lives matter. And it’s time the world paid attention to our lived experiences.
Come, join us in creating a discourse of women only narratives to enrich this monotonous web.
We see you, sisters. Come stand with us.
1. Must not be a piece of fiction. Should be real life stories / experiences / personal accounts.
2. All the submissions must be made in first person.
3. Must be of 400 words at least. Can exceed the mark.
4. All submissions through this form are a product of Are We Foundation.
5. Submissions might be curated for editorial changes. However, the content won’t be tampered with.
6. Every submission will be duly credited (and anonymity will be maintained, if mentioned)
- mail us your story at: email@example.com